[vdr] no sound on output of TT-premium C-2300

Chris F sparkey87 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:05:02 CEST 2007

How emberrasing, it wasn't the mixer settings, but apparently it is the
dvd-plugin that doesn't work.
since most channels here are encrypted on DVB-C and I primarily use it as an
output device I tested the output using a dvd.
now I found a non encrypted channel and suddenly the sound output on the dvb
card worked.

the problem with the analogue card however remains.
how can I get vdr to accept the analogue channels

the analoge card is on /dev/video1 could that be a problem?