[vdr] vdr-burn dvdauthor crash

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Mon Jul 16 08:50:10 CEST 2007

After a lot of tests I have reached that I can't burn any vdr recordings
with vdr-burn plugin if I choose do a 'dvd with menus'. In dvd.log I see:

dvdauthor -x dvd.xml ....

segmentation fault

If I run this command in shell I get same result, segmentation fault again.

I'm using vdr 1.4.3 and also tested with vdr-1.4.6
burn plugin is
and dvdauthor is the recommended in readme:

dvdauthor        - http://dvdauthor.sourceforge.net
  ** Tested with 0.6.10
  ** recommended: 0.6.12-alpha-2992-GfD-5 from
  ** if you want to create discs with titles longer than 10000 seconds

I also have tested compiling dvdauthor 0.6.14.

Anyone has experimented the same problem? And know how to solve this?