Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Jul 22 16:56:28 CEST 2007

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
> VDR developer version 1.5.6 is now available at

With this version display of national character broke here, e.g. "WDR
münster" changed to "WDR m<little square>nster" (not only in the
channels name, also in the epg for wdr, zdf, das erste ).

I reverted these two fixes in tools.c:

> - Fixed a buffer overflow in initializing the system character table (thanks
>   to Marco Schlüßler).
[...]
> - Fixed handling single byte characters >0x7F in Utf8ToArray() (thanks to Udo
>   Richter).

with no result.

Not that I understand german anyway, but I don't like the look of the
channel list with all those squares ;-)

Bye
--
Luca