[vdr] mplayer-plugin can't play h264 .ts file

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Thu Jul 26 19:55:49 CEST 2007

here is answer from MPlayer's developper

Huh? Why did you put that in the summary, it doesn't even appear anywhere in
the output you pasted (and it is irrelevant to the problem anyway).
MPEG-TS container does not specify the the resolution, since -identify relies
on container info it can't give you the width and height.
So I can see no real bug here, you could at most add a feature request to make
-identify also print the resolution the decoder detects.

what do you think about this answer ?