[vdr] Announce LoadEPG 0.1.11

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Jul 26 20:12:00 CEST 2007

En/na lukkinosat ha escrit:
> Hello
>
> On site http://www.kikko77.altervista.org/ in the
> section download, is available the new version of
> LoadEPG.
>
> History:
> 2007-07-26: Version 0.1.11
> - Fixed for new format epg of Digital+ (S19.2E Spain)

Since vdr 1.5.x changed the numbering of the cards if there are
softdevices, I changed it to look for the card using the CardIndex
(patch attached, in case you want to take a look), but it doesn't work
anyway: it switches to the transponder with the epg, then it switches
back instantly to the previous one, so it obviously doesn't get any data.
If I change the function cLoadepgOsd::SwitchToEpgChannel (and only that
function) to use cDevice::PrimaryDevice() to do the switching then
everything works as expected (well, special characters show up as little
squares in accents in the epg, but I'll look into that).

Bye
--
Luca