[vdr] vdr-1.5.1 & problems with the new shutdown code

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sat Mar 3 18:03:59 CET 2007

Hi,

I've noticed some shutdown problems with vdr-1.5.1 in my setup: when my
vdr wakes up for a timed recording, it doesn't automatically shutdown
itself anymore after the recording is done. The MinEventTimeout is set
to 15 minutes and MinUserInactivity to 600 minutes, but in my case there
hasn't been any user activity, so vdr should have shutdown in 15 minutes
after the recording was stopped and the logs don't reveal anything
unusual. Have I misunderstood something? Does this automatic shutdown
feature still work in your setups?

BR,
--
rofa