[vdr] dxr3 and 1.5.11 antialiasing

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:48:02 CET 2007

Is this related to `xine -V xxmc` too? The skin skinsoppalusikka's colours
appears wrong when I use the video driver xxmc in vdr-xine. It also appears
to do a "clearscreen" everytime the OSD updates, which is annoying if you
have the playback bar updating every second.

Theunis

On 22/11/2007, Ville Aakko <ville.aakko at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2007/11/18, Ville Aakko <ville.aakko at gmail.com>:
>
> > And then VDR dies. If I disable it and use skinsoppalusikka instead,
> > everything is OK. It even seems more stable (i.e. as stable as
> > text2skin) than it used to, though I haven't done extensive testing
> > yet.
>
> I have to correct this: skinsoppalusikka is still unstable on dxr3 (as
> it always used to be for me and at least some others). You get the
> occasional freezes and garbled OSD, if you use the menus (as you get
> with any other skin, except than those made via text2skin). So there
> is no stable skin for dxr3 users on vdr-1.5.11 currently.
>
> - Ville
>
> --
> Ville Aakko - ville.aakko at gmail.com

Style may not be the answer, but at least it's a workable alternative.