[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 1.0

Matthias Schwarzott zzam at gentoo.org
Sat Oct 13 17:07:23 CEST 2007

On Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2007, Martin Prochnow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm proud to announce version 1.0 of my ExtRecMenu-plugin. Here the
> changes since version 0.13:
>
> - it is now possible to cancel a moving-between-filesystems-process
> - applied changes for MainMenuHooksPatch
> - added MainMenuHooksPatch to contrib/-dir; removed old one, which is
> now obsolete
> - free disk space is shown for the filesystem of the current directory
> (can be switched of in plugin's setup menu)
> - added support for hidding PIN-protected recordings in co-work with
> PIN-Plugin
> - added queue for moving recordings between filesystems
> - added cutter queue

That seems to mean you now do the cutting on your own, and no longer use
vdr-cutting functions. Sadly this means hardlinkcutter will no longer be
used :(

Is it possible to either apply hardlinkcutting patch to extrecmenu, too, or
make extrecmenu 1.0 access vdr-core cutting like it did before?

Is there such a big difference between original cutting, and the one from
extrecmenu?

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)