[vdr] 2 dvb-s cards with different feeds

dom.plu dom.plu at laposte.net
Sat Oct 13 20:51:01 CEST 2007

Hi

This patch has the same poblem than lnbsharing : if you installed the same
card (like u have 2 SS2) , you are not sure of which one with be the first or
second when the system will startup , with different sat card model you can
use udev/ scripts on insmod to assign dvb device number

I have resolved the lnbsharing problem by rewriting partially but not so
simple with sourcescaps ..

Best regards