[vdr] Output methods and WSS

Stuart Morris stuart_morris at talk21.com
Tue Oct 16 10:14:47 CEST 2007

According to the MVPvdr website
  http://www.rst38.org.uk/mediamvp/mvpvdr.html
  there appears to be no way to set timers so I have never been tempted
  to try it out.

  I failed to get an early version of the MediaMVP plugin to work many years ago.

  Vomp is still being developed so maybe you should join the forum
  http://www.loggytronic.com/forum/

  Stuart

Kartsa <kari at kniivila.com> wrote:
  Haven't anyone got any experience in these other MediaMVP based
solutions? I have been thinking to test MVPVdr but haven't had the time
and if someone else has some knowledge allready I would be most
interested in hearing.