[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 1.0

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Oct 16 11:13:23 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,
Martin Prochnow wrote:
> The icons should be displayed at the left of a list entry. Take a look
> at the screenshot at plugin's homepage
> (http://martins-kabuff.de/extrecmenu_en.html).

hm, ok is seems that my font is missing that icons.

> As I mentioned before you need a true type font containing the icons for
> VDR >= 1.5.3

I use Enigma skin in my VDRs and for that I use the font:
skinenigmang-fonts-20070704.tgz

What font should I use to have that symboles?
Or must I select in the VDR menu the right font (their are a lot of
fonts, no idea which I should select)?

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook