[vdr] VDR 1.5.10 and vdr-xine 0.7.12
tony at tgds.net
Thu Oct 18 13:22:26 CEST 2007
I thought I would try this
First a question asked on the Forum that did not get a reply:
- PCM volume is being turned down to 0 which is very annoying
Where do I change these settings?
The new versions of VDR and xine plugin:
- xine CPU usage is up 10% from 35% to 45% on my Epia M10000. I am
using xine-lib 1.1.8 and the CVS version of xine-ui (I could not log
into CVS this morning to get xine-lib)
- when it works it seem very fluid and zapping seems faster
- any attempt at using the xine configuration dialog results in a lock
- vdradmin 3.6.0 am has problems staying connected to VDR
This is what I saw in about 15 minutes of use.
More information about the vdr