[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.10

Joerg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Fri Oct 19 10:24:33 CEST 2007

Georg Acher schrieb:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 08:16:54PM +0200, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> attached you'll find an updated patch for VDR-1.5.10. It replaces the
>> formerly patch for VDR-1.5.9.
>
> I still don't understand why you want to record h.264 in PES...

Furthermore: How do I demux a h.264 PES recording? With TS files
recorded on Windows I used the tool "xport" which also takes care of
proper audio sync. ProjectX still does not support H.264.

Nevertheless: Thanks a lot, hope that I get it working within the next
days, especially for checking if my system is fast enough for
software-only decoding.

With kind regards

Joerg Knitter