[vdr] VDR 1.5.10 and vdr-xine 0.7.12

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Fri Oct 19 19:48:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Tony Grant schrieb:

> 	- any attempt at using the xine configuration dialog results in a lock
> up

Hmm, I've upgraded to openSUSE 10.3 this morning. I now get such dead
locks when using -V xxmc. The deadlock happens for "simple" libX11
functions like XLockDisplay() or XSync(). One change in openSUSE 10.3
seems to be, that it now uses a xcb-based libX11.

Is there some similarity to your system?

Which one of xine's video output drivers do you use?

Have you tried --verbose=2 -V xv and verified from the output, that
video_out_xv is used?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl