[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.10

Hannu Tirkkonen vdr at hanu.com
Sun Oct 21 18:01:51 CEST 2007

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 10:49:13PM +0200, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jan Wagner schrieb:
>
> >> attached you'll find an updated patch for VDR-1.5.10. It replaces the
> >> formerly patch for VDR-1.5.9.
> >
> > could you seperate the patch into H.264 and DVB-S2 parts again? I use
> > DVB-C with it here and do not want to upgrade to drivers with DVB-S2
> > support.
>
> I've removed the DVB-S2 part from the original patch. The result is
> attached. Please give it a try.

	How about version that allows reception of dvb-[t,c,s] and dvb-s2?
	I did test with the instructions found from:
	http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/OpenSuSE_DVB-S2_-_Step_by_Step_Installationsanleitung_%28Achtung_Beta%29

	but... when tuning to dvb-c channels, i get message saying something like "channel not available".

	Of course one can have separate vdr instances on each cards by using -D option, but that's not the best choice.
	br.

		...hanu