[vdr] Fast replay pauses playback for awhile

Marko Myllymaa myllymaa at iki.fi
Tue Oct 23 15:48:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have problem that when I do fast forward or rewind and return to normal
speed by releasing the FF button, vdr pauses the replay for awhile. This
pause lasts from 2 seconds up to 15 seconds. It's very very annoying,
especially when I'm trying to edit recordings.

Jumping with green and yellow buttons work ok.

I'm using vdr-1.4.7, xineliboutput-1.0.0rc2, osdteletext-0.5.1,
epgsearch-0.9.21, remote-0.3.9 and subtitles-0.5.0.

And I have one technotrend C 1500 DVB-C budget card.

Any help is appreciated.

   Marko