[vdr] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.10

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Wed Oct 24 16:44:42 CEST 2007

Le mercredi 24 octobre 2007 à 09:47 +0200, Reinhard Nissl a écrit :

> xine-lib-1.2 is only available from the hg repository. Please follow
> this guide:

OK I have lib-1.2 and vdr-xine-0.8.0 humming along. Image very clean and
CPU usage is down another 5%. I will see if the new version of
openchrome and libXVmc fixes something (CPU was 15% when I started this
VDR journey). Zaps fast. Locks solid when right clicking to get the xine
menu...

How do I set the PCM volume on startup? The setting in the OSD?

Cheers

Tony