[vdr] remote control and nexus-s CI module

aironet at tigercomp.ro aironet at tigercomp.ro
Tue Oct 30 07:06:50 CET 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Ales Jurik wrote:

> Unconnect jumper on CI module - by shorted jumper the IR sensor is at front of
> CI module.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can see only one jumper on my CI,
which is marked: 3V/5V. I suppose it is the CAM's voltage, it is set to
5V.
But I can see a jack input which should be the IR input. I will try to
connect my IR receiver there, but I need an adapter, because this jack is
a larger one that is on the nexus-s back panel.

Istvan

believed to be clean.