[vdr] HDTV future for VDR

Martin Werner martin at air-maxx.net
Mon Sep 17 12:12:32 CEST 2007

Be patient .. in 2010, you will have more HTDV on it's way. During last two years, HDTV was a hype, but it becomes much more mature and DVB-S2 standard states H.264 as codec.

Meanwhile you can read the following: http://www.berlinonline.de/berliner-zeitung/archiv/.bin/dump.fcgi/2007/0202/medien/0092/index.html

This year, we have the 1080p + 24p + 100Hz LCD TV's which are just what we want to have, instead of the old Cathode-Ray tubes.