Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Apr 13 23:01:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> This version switches to the "multiproto" driver and no longer works
> with non-multiproto drivers. Hopefully there will soon be *one* driver
> source that combines the latest "multiproto" version with Oliver Endriss'
> "full ts mod" changes ;-).

Thanks to Manu Abraham, the merged repository (for ease of use)
is online now:

	http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto_plus

It combines the following repositories:

	http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto
	http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/v4l-dvb-av7110-full-ts-mod

> Note that this version just implements basic DVB-S2 handling. There is
> no support for H.264 etc. yet. This will come in later 1.7.x versions.

To use the above "up to date" multiproto repositories, you'll
have to apply the attached patch to VDR-1.7.0. Alternatively, you
may want to apply my H.264 patch (see separate email), which
contains the changes for current multiproto too.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de