[vdr] Multiple decryption with TechniCrypt CW CAM

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Tue Apr 15 14:33:52 CEST 2008

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Does the log really end at that point?
>
> If there is no "Ca Pmt Reply" then the CAM doesn't reply to
> the query.

That is, no reply in this point.
Because I got second confirmation from TechniSat Support about multiple
decryption possibility, I made small test changes in ci.c file (ci.diff).

After that multiple decryption works! I know, this is not right solution, but
now it proved that CAM works in principle. Why it doesn't reply to query at vdr
startup, i don't know, but later it does (log.txt).

Any ideas for an elegant solution?

Arthur