[vdr] xineliboutput audio lip sync problems

Stefan Lucke stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de
Tue Apr 15 17:23:25 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008, Theunis Potgieter wrote:
> Well it looks like I'm the only Gentoo user here that is experiencing this
> problem.
>
> I noticed a bit more on when it occurs. I've current changed my vdr process
> to run at -19 priority to see if it makes any difference. Livetv is some how
> now correct. But I still experience problems with recordings where
> cutting/editing occured.
>
> So I changed to vdr-softdevice, and I'm experience the same problem. LiveTV
> is acceptable but still experience audio/video sync problems after the
> replay has reached a edit/cut mark. (This is a recording that was processed)
>
> Any ideas?

Not yet.
Regarding you mentioned softdevice, can you tell us which ffmpeg svn
release do you use (output of command ffplay [~ first 8 lines]
gives a good hint)?

At cut marks there are bigger pts jumps.
Can you prepare a short recording which includes about 45 seconds
before and after of your above mentioned recording for download?

Link to download location should be send in private mail.

Stefan Lucke