[vdr] Is any way to specify specific DVB-S card in channel.conf

Vladimir Kangin v at kangin.org
Thu Aug 7 20:53:28 CEST 2008

Ales,

I found a lot of information with regards Sourcecap for older version
vdr. I'm using lmcevdr (1.6.0/1.6.0)

root at dcerouter:~# vdr -V
lmcevdr (1.6.0/1.6.0) - The Video Disk Recorder - LMCEversion
control (0.0.2a) - Control VDR over terminal or telnet
xineliboutput (1.0.0~rc2-cvs-LMCE0710-8) - LMCEVDRoutput based on
X11/xine-lib output plugin

I just guessing that is already integrated.