[vdr] In Atention of vdr-xine developer.

Newsy Paper newspaperman_germany at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 20:57:39 CEST 2008

this is the way I compile ffmpeg + xine1.2
in ffmpeg folder:

CLFAGS="MYCFLAGS" ./configure --prefix=/usr --ALLOTHEROPTIONS

in xine-lib1.2 folder:
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/libavcodec -I/usr/include/libavdevice -I/usr/include/libavformat  -I/usr/include/libavutil -I/usr/include/libpostproc" CLFAGS="MYCFLAGS" ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --ALLOTHEROPTIONS

the cppflags are very important as ffmpeg changed some paths recently and if you don't enter these folders it won't compile.

hope this helps

kind rergards