[vdr] [Announce] vdr-fritzbox 1.0.2
joachim.wilke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:38:38 CEST 2008
Dear Fritz!Box- and VDR-Users,
a new version of the Fritz!Box Plugin is available at
This is the recommended stable version for users of VDR 1.6.
- - -
The Fritz!Box Plugin connects to your Fritz!Box to inform you about
incoming calls. The plugin can automatically mute or pause VDR when a
call comes in.
Via VDR's main menu you can browse your Fritz!Box phone book, the call
lists and initiate calls out of all lists.
- - -
2008-08-10: Version 1.0.2
- normalizing outgoing numbers for fonbook lookups, etc. now includes
* removing German call-by-call provider selection codes
- fixed possible segfault when pressing OK in empty fonbuch or call list menu
(reported and fix tested by Gandalf  & ronnykornexl )
- fixed password field in plugin settings to accept empty password
(reported by Gandalf )
- no longer displaying AVM test-entries ("Max & Moritz") in call lists
- changed name of "Das Örtliche"-Fonbuch to "das-oertliche.de". New internet
ressources should follow this naming scheme.
(based on a bug report of ronnykornexl )
- fixed dasoertliche.de fonbuch by adding a user-agent to the http
is required by the webserver recently
- made LKZ/OKZ parsing more robust against wrong password
- fixed possible segfault on invalid data in fritzbox.Fonbooks setup parameter
- - -
More information about the vdr