[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-mailbox-0.6.0
lists at seca.inka.de
Fri Aug 15 15:52:15 CEST 2008
a new release (0.6.0) of the mailbox-plugin is available at
(Note: The home-page of the plugin has a new address.)
Changes since version 0.5.0:
- License: included GPL note "v2 or any later" to README.
- Restricted the maximum interval for the background check to 35 minutes
due to a bug in GetAbsTime() in vdr-1.4.7, 1.6.0 and 1.7.0.
If the interval for the background check was set to an interval of
36 minutes or more, the plugin caused high cpu-load and hangup of vdr.
If the bug was corrected in vdr *OR* the patch
in the patches subdirectory was applied to the sources of vdr, the
usable interval may be increased with the parameter "-i <maxtime>".
- Pressing key 'Info' (or key '0' as before) displays online help for
- Added Italian language texts
(Thanks to Diego Pierotto)
- Added setup option for mail accounts of type INBOX which refers to
the primary incoming message mailbox on the local system.
Note: Selecting account type INBOX is equivalent to selecting type
"User defined" and using "INBOX" as mailbox-string.
- Mail accounts of type "User defined" may be used without a user name.
(Reported by Torsten Weigelt)
- Fixed saving the connection timeout to setup.conf.
- Added service call "MailBox-GetTotalUnseen-1.0"
- In mail-view the key '8' displays all parts of MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE
- Pass the source of HTML-only mails to an external program to convert
HTML to plain text and display the result.
For mails with MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE only plain text parts are
The plugin must be started with parameter '-c /path/to/mailconv.sh';
see README for further information.
More information about the vdr