[vdr] VDR server & clients?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Tue Aug 19 14:47:44 CEST 2008

Ah, interesting. At first I was a bit sceptical, but streamdev still
seems a bit active, if not by the original author.

I have a problem, though. The server is running fine but the client is
segfaulting. And it has nothing to do (I think) with xineliboutput,
because it only started when I actually activated the streamdev-client
plugin.

So I first get the "learn remote control code" screen and after that
it's gone.

By the way, I set the remote ip through the OSD, did I have to do it any
other way?