[vdr] vdradmin for mobile client?

Clemens Kirchgatterer clemens at 1541.org
Sat Aug 23 10:44:28 CEST 2008

"Simon Baxter" <linuxtv at nzbaxters.com> wrote:

> Has anyone looked into or thought about a vdradmin style web front
> end, formatted for a mobile browser?

i long plan to hack up something like that for my ipaq and shiny new
openmoko. but i'd rather have a native application connecting via SVDRP
then a webinterface. i think it should have two modes. first: a
ordinary remote controll (like the one in vdradmin) and second: OSD
navigation to do complicated tasks like setting a timer or selecting
mp3s even if the tv-set (or in my case the beamer) is off.

best regards ...
clemens