[vdr] VDR with S2API (update)

Holger Rusch holger at rusch.name
Mon Dec 8 10:49:14 CET 2008

Hi,

vdr at helmutauer.de schrieb:
>> FF seems to have understandably gone the way of the dinosaur.
> But the dinosaur is still the best choice to get the best picture
> quality on a PAL CRT TV !

But for anybody who wants to use a beamer these FF-cards are full pain
with there stupid outputs. I (and many others) want DVI/HDMI/Display-Port.

FF will die in a years or two (months?) i guess and vdr has no well
integrated outputs.

Struggling with xineouput or xineplugin or softdevice is a real pain.
Same for direct AC3 output on SPDIF.

Some other question:

Is there any movement to files >2GB for the recordings?

VDR-fan, because anything else is even more hassle.

--
+ Contact? => http://site.rusch.name/ +