[vdr] VDR with S2API (update)

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Tue Dec 16 08:49:03 CET 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:50:45 +0200, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote
> I wonder if it solves the problems when the channels are not
> perfectly in sync? I have a manually sorted DVB-T channels section
> but my autosort handled huge amount of DVB-S channels are usually
> bit different in vdr instances due to frequent updates. I think
> timersync works only when the channel numbers match.

A quick glance at the timersync code reveals that indeed it uses channel
numbers and not channel ids. I don't know if this is on purpose or not. If you
want to give it a try: Edit timersync.c and simply replace every occurrence of
"ToText()" by "ToText(true)" (about 14 times).

Regards,
Frank