[vdr] EPG for Hotbird / russian programmes

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Tue Dec 23 17:12:50 CET 2008

Hi,

2 years after my last question about russian EPGs I need to ask again. The
tvgrabru set on free-x.de is out of date, and there seems to be no other
source of information. Has anybody been working on this topic lately?

TIA, and have a nice Xmas (in case you dou celebrate it) and a happy new
year.

--
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go
around a deal faster.