[vdr] [Announce] vdr-fritzbox 1.1.4
joachim.wilke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:08:01 CET 2008
For testing purposes, a new version of the plugins' development branch
Download as usual from http://www.joachim-wilke.de/vdr-fritz.htm
--- 8< ---
2008-12-31: Version 1.1.4
- adapted to changes in libfritz++:
* Added type "ALL" to CallList to retrieve complete list of calls at once.
* Moved callType from CallList to CallEntry.
* Implemented in-library msn filtering and reverse-lookups.
* Renamed various methods in FonbookManager from *Fonbuch* to *Fonbook*.
* Made CallList a singleton.
* Replaced string tokenizer in Listener.
* Refactored MSN-filter functionality.
* Added "-fPIC" to Makefiles.
* A call to Config::SetupFonbookIDs now deletes a previously
to allow multiple calls to SetupFonbookIDs in case of configuration changes.
* Introduced new method CallList::DeleteCallList() to explicitly
delete the singleton instance.
* Made Listener a singleton. A call to Listener::CreateListener() is
used to activate this feature.
* Introduced new method CallList::CreateCallList() to explicitly
pre-fetch the call list before
* Moved Config::SetupFonbookIDs to FonbookManager::CreateFonbookManager().
* Renamed Tools::GetPhoneSettings() to Tools::GetLocationSettings().
* Added resolving of SIP[0-9] to real provider names.
- configuration changes of MSN filter, selected fonbooks, hostname and
password are now
considered immediately without a restart
- plugin classes no longer hold own references to fonbook, listener
and callList. They now use the
static getter methods.
- fixed a possible crash when using the plugin with showNumber =
pauseOnCall = muteOnCall = false.
(Patch provided by Andreas )
- using new library feature: resolving SIP provider names, instead of
signalling SIP0, ...
--- 8< ---
More information about the vdr