[vdr] vdr-sxfe don't start..

Tobias Brink tobias.brink at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 00:15:01 CET 2008

Hi.

Niko Mikkila <nm at phnet.fi> writes:

> There seems to be no /usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.10/xineplug_inp_xvdr.so
> in your Xine plugin list. Is there such a file on your system (maybe
> it's in the wrong place, in some other directory)?
> If that file is missing or misplaced, the xineliboutput ebuild that you
> are using is probably broken.

I had the same problem and the ebuild really misplaces these files.
Re-emerge media-plugins/vdr-xineliboutput and check if the file
/usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.10/xineplug_inp_xvdr.so esists.  If it
doesn't, then check if it is in /usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.10.1/ and
move it to the right location.  I'll report the bug if no one has done
this yet.

Greetings,
Tobias