[vdr] [patch] channels with same pids

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Sun Feb 24 21:08:52 CET 2008

Trying working with NA sats. At least in Europe you have standards. Here the
only standard is that there is no standard.
For example, on 97w after using a custome scanner, if I allow VDR to auto
update channel names, then surf through the channels with a fresh conf, some
channels dissapear, others get renamed to wrong names, etc.. Using yaepg
while fliping through I can see some channels get shuffled and renamed.