[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Jan 6 21:34:32 CET 2008

Hi,

Gregoire Favre schrieb:

> with the last patch, VDR refuse to tune to any DVB-S2 channels.
> I guess that VDR thinks all my card are only DVB-S ones.
> I get "Channel not available!" on all DVB-S2 channels.

Please add some debug code to cDvbDevice::ProvidesTransponder()
to find out what's going wrong in your case, i. e. compare the
provided and requested modulation systems.

> Any maybe not directly interesting, but with this patch, graphlcd
> make vdr segault at start.

Did you recompile all plugins as a virtual function had been added?

Please provide a backtrace otherwise.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl