[vdr] BUG: DVB-T and DVB-S[2] do not work with VDR & multiproto

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Jan 13 18:56:21 CET 2008

Hi,

Morfsta schrieb:

>> Please report the debug output here for further investigation.
>
> Attached are two files - tuning to the same DVB-T channel using either
> system and the Philips frontend... vdr-1.4.x shows the channel fine,
> 1.5.12 does not.
>
> Hope this helps and thanks again for your assistance.

Hmm, the translation layer doesn't work correctly. It doesn't
translate new bandwidth value 1 to old bandwidth value 0,
although there exists code to do this translation, and it should
get called as the other translations happen correctly.

As a result the old driver uses a bandwidth of 7 MHz instead of 8
MHz.

While copying the code here to ask for help in searching the bug,
it seems that I found the bug -- a missing break in the DVB-T
case ;-)

Please try the attached patch.

Bye.
--