[vdr] streamdev-client multiple servers

oleg roitburd oroitburd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:13:31 CET 2008

Hi,

2008/1/14, Pjotr Kourzanov <peter.kourzanov at xs4all.nl>:
>    Is there a patch for allowing streamdev-client to connect (using VTP) to
> multiple streamdev-server's? Current code AFAIK only handles one IP for the
> VTP server. What I actually want is to have streamdev-client support for
> querying a list of servers (in some order) for a given channel, and then
> connecting to a suitable one if several were found.

it's easy. You don't need any patch ;-)
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Streamdev-plugin#Streamdev-client_mit_mehreren_Verbindungen_oder_Servern
Small translation
Copy a libvdr-streamdev-client.so.$(APIVERSION) to
libvdr-streamdev-client2.so.$(APIVERSION). Start a vdr with both
clients, and define for each client a IP of server.

Пока
Олег