[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:54:54 CET 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 7:01 AM, Morfsta <morfsta at gmail.com> wrote:
> With all of the required patches, fixes and tweaks for VDR / FFMPEG /
> XINE-LIB / VDR-XINE I'm wondering if it would be nice to set-up a web
> site that tracks all of the latest patches for VDR / S2 / h264. Would
> anyone be interested in this? I know there is the vdrportal.de site
> that discusses a lot of this stuff, but as its in German I find it
> quite hard to follow.

I think that's a great idea considering all the patches and then
different versions of some of them.  It seems a lot of people are
getting confused by what to use.  I also agree that vdrportal.de is
hard to follow for non-German speakers.  Which is a shame for us NA
users since it seems to be a good vdr resource.