[vdr] coreavc for Linux (was - What is H264 Spatial Direct Mode?)

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Sat Jan 19 14:41:12 CET 2008

it's seems in next month will be release new product from coreavc

http://coreplayer.com/content/view/31/44/
http://www.corecodec.com/forums/index.php?topic=645.0

===========================================================================================================
I have been asked about CorePlayer Pro on Linux..... and the answer to that is YES it will be available by summer if not sooner our roadmap continues on its current pace. Also note that it is already available for our OEM customers for licensing.
===========================================================================================================

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Se_EY1RTO1c
YouTube - CorePlayer Pro Linux

> Under
> http://www.coreavc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=1
> one can read :
>
> "CorePlayer Mobile and Professional
> CorePlayer proves that something so complicated has become the new
> simple.  CoreAVC is included with all versions of CorePlayer Mobile
> (CoreAVC Standard Edition) and CorePlayer Professional (CoreAVC
> Professional Edition) for desktop PC's running Windows, Linux and OS X."
>
> Do I understang right : there is a linux version ?

will be :)