[vdr] VDR-1.5.13 DVBS2 Autodetect Addon: Channel Not Available on DVBS2 Channels

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:18:09 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 01:59:31PM +0100, Christian Tramnitz wrote:
> Morfsta schrieb:
> >> which addon patch are you using? The h264 autodetection posted on
> >> January 20th?
> >>

> > That's correct..
>
> I'm using it without any problems so far (applied on January 21st) and
> both recordings and live-view via streamdev are working.
> Have you checked the vpids? They shouldn't contain the +10000 workaround
> anymore.

If you use the patch from
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-January/022762.html it
should work, the previous one didn't declare the card as DVB-S2 capable.

I am really really really sad on how bad this card gets into linux :-(
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre