[vdr] VDR-1.5.13 DVBS2 Autodetect Addon: Channel Not Available on DVBS2 Channels

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:47:26 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 02:03:55PM +0000, Morfsta wrote:
> I have tried your patch Gregoire and it doesn't work here (HVR4000
> Lite). When tuning to a DVB-S or DVB-S2 I get a black screen. When
> using the original patch everything works fine (on previous vdr-1.5.12
> patches)

Well, I took an older version of the diseqc as the merge was really
hard... I hope someone more knownledged would give a look at it :-)

But now your VDR recognize the card as a DVB-S2 one (who said black
screen is a problem ?).
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre