[vdr] VDR-1.5.13 DVBS2 Autodetect Addon: Channel Not Available on DVBS2 Channels

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:36:40 CET 2008

No, when I apply your changes to the multiproto tree and install,
DVB-S / DVB-S2 doesn't work at all - all I get is a black screen on
DVB-S/2 delivered channels. Reverting back to the original patch works

What was the change you had to make to mark the HVR4000 as a DVB-S2
capable device? If you could isolate that bit then perhaps I could
just add that to the original multiproto + original hvr4000 patch?