[vdr] #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API > version 3.3! (was - VDR developer version 1.5.14)

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Jan 29 12:53:23 CET 2008

Hi,

Igor wrote:
> please, try to copy the files
>
> from
>
> /multiproto/linux/include/linux/dvb/version.h
> /multiproto/linux/include/linux/dvb/frontend.h

> /usr/include/linux/dvb
>
> and recompile the VDR

ok it was really a -I Problem with the compile process.
I edited the Make.config but vdr doesn't seems to use it:
DVBDIR   = /usr/local/src/multiproto/multiproto/linux/

I modified now the Makefile and added the following lines after the
include of the conf file:
ifdef DVBDIR
INCLUDES += -I$(DVBDIR)/include
endif

For plugins which are using the headerfiles from the new driver I had to
add the three lines too.

Is that a bug in the VDR Makefile?

Best regards,
Matthias