[vdr] Isn't there support for vdr-console anymore ?

Thomas Schmidt tschmidt at debian.org
Sun Jul 6 17:44:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 06.07.2008, 16:18 +0200 schrieb Joerg Bornkessel:
> After any month of last VDR major release, i ask me:
> will this plugin not supported anymore?

IMHO, this is one plugin in the growing list of plugins with dead
upstream.

> Have anyone a patched Version, so we can support vdr-console by patch
> rudimentary?

You might want to check out the following:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-vdr-dvb/vdr/vdr-plugin-console/trunk/debian/patches/?rev=0&sc=0

With these patches, it compiles, but it does not work very good. (Only
tested it for a short amount of time.)

Regards,
Thomas

--