[vdr] Sequential or random play?

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Sun Jul 6 19:09:26 CEST 2008

Hi!

Is there an easy way to add sequential or even random playback to VDR?

I have a lot of children's programs stored, for example 52 episodes of
"Peppa Pig". :) The episodes are only 5 minutes each, so now I have to
interrupt my serious work (IRC :) ) every 5 minutes to start a new
episode, to keep the kids quiet for a while. :)

The recordings-listing doesn't have many buttons assigned for
directories, only "Open".. There could be a command to playback entire
directory, perhaps with some "bookmark" feature so it starts from the
episode that was previously played back.

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/