[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-webvideo 0.0.2

Diego Pierotto vdr_mlist at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 25 00:37:40 CEST 2008

Antti Ajanki ha scritto:
> New version of the Webvideo plugin is available at
> http://users.tkk.fi/~aajanki/vdr/webvideo/vdr-webvideo-0.0.2.tgz
> The Webvideo plugin allows downloading video files from video sharing
> websites, such as YouTube or Google Video, to your hard disk using the
> VDR menu interface. This plugin only downloads videos, a separate
> plugin, such as xineliboutput or mplayer plugin, is needed to play them.
> Changes since the last version:
> - Italian translation (thanks to Diego Pierotto)
> - Support for mms URLs using libmms
> - Guess the file extension from the Content-Type header, not from the
>    defaultext tag
> - New video service: YLE Areena (the web service of the Finland's
>    national broadcasting company). Only partial support, some of the
>    URLs do not work with libmms.
> - Youtube: Download higher quality MPEG-4 videos
> Antti
i download the new libmms library for my Arch Linux machine but trying
to compile i have this error:

Plugin webvideo:
make[1]: Entering directory `/vdr/vdr-1.6.0/PLUGINS/src/webvideo-0.0.2'
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -fPIC
`xml2-config --cflags` `xslt-config --cflags` `pkg-config --cflags
-I../../../include download.c
In file included from download.c:18:
/usr/include/libmms/mms.h:79: error: expected ',' or '...' before 'this'
/usr/include/libmms/mms.h:81: error: expected ',' or '...' before 'this'
/usr/include/libmms/mms.h:83: error: expected ',' or '...' before 'this'
make[1]: *** [download.o] Error 1

How can i solve it?

Diego Pierotto

Note: ASAP i solve this problem i resend you the updated italian

Member of the Italian VDR Wiki