[vdr] False timer conflict

Martin Emrich emme at emmes-world.de
Sat Jun 7 21:03:40 CEST 2008

Hi!

I saw these in my syslog:

Jun  7 10:12:01 sauron vdr: [5433] info: 1 timer conflict(s)! First at
11.06 00:19. Show them?
Jun  7 10:42:00 sauron vdr: [5433] info: 1 timer conflict(s)! First at
11.06 00:19. Show them?

At the time this recording is scheduled, only one of my two cards would
be in use. The recording was scheduled by EPGSearch on an encrypted
channel, where I don't have a smartcard/CAM/whatever for. I'll therefore
delete the timer entry, but maybe the error message could say something
like "timer on an encrypted channel, but no decryption possible" or so
to clarify things.

Ciao

Martin