[vdr] Failed to read channels.conf after adding transponder

Frank Scherthan t.a.r.o.s at gmx.de
Wed Jun 18 09:09:40 CEST 2008

Hi

Hanno Zulla schrieb:
>> Is there an easy fix I could test right now? Can I disable the
>> channel-checking?
> Yes, you can. Check the DVB settings menu.
You are wrong. I am not talking about *updating channels*.
I know about that and as a workaround, I switched it off.
BUT:
This is NOT what I am looking for.

I want to disable the check, for invalid channels in channels.conf

I just don't care, if a channel is not "tuneable". I won't switch to
that channel anyway...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Landau,
         E-Mail: schertha at uni-landau.de