[vdr] lcdproc, utf-8 & VDR

Ville Aakko ville.aakko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:01:44 CEST 2008

2008/6/18 Michael Brakemeier <michael at brakemeier.de>:

> Have you tried the -jw4 Version from Joachims website?
> This should fix the ?-issue -  it does this at least for me,  my
> display now correctly prompts "Taste drücken..." instead of
> "Taste dr?cken..." on power off.

I tried now =) I hadn't even noticed a new version before. And, it
really does fix the problem with VDR messages, so Joachim must've
changed something. But I still get ?-marks for commands from the
commands menu. For example, I have "Äänet pois / päälle" -command in
commands.conf. That is displayed correctly when I browse the menu. VDR
is supposed to display the name of the command after I run it, and
does, but then the Ä and ä are displayed as ?-marks.

Still, thanks go to Joachim for maintaining this plugin!

 -Ville

Ville Aakko - ville.aakko at gmail.com

Ville Aakko - ville.aakko at gmail.com