[vdr] Finnish DVB-C channel "Nelonen HD" - h264

Anssi Hannula anssi.hannula at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 02:34:57 CEST 2008

JJussi wrote:
> Hi!
> I have vdr-1.7.0 installed and when I tune to that "Nelonen HD" channel, I get
> very disordered picture and sound.
> And lot's of errors.
> Have anybody here at HTV are managed to get that h264 channel working, if yes,
> how?  (What I'm missing)
>
> Full logfile can be found http://jjussi.pp.fi/logs/h264.log

[h264 @ 0xb791d708]PAFF interlacing is not implemented

This indicates that xine-lib is not using a new enough ffmpeg snapshot
that supports PAFF.

Depending on the version of ffmpeg your distribution provides, adding
--with-external-ffmpeg to xine-lib ./configure line could be enough. I
think PAFF interlacing was added to ffmpeg sometime last year.

--
Anssi Hannula